Battle royale games like Free Fire are among the biggest ever developed for the mobile market. Garena, the game publisher, keeps the players engaged with its in-game events and exclusive rewards giveaways. Beyond casual gaming, other fields have emerged, such as content creation, streaming, casting, and esports. To help aspiring content creators, Garena released the “Free Fire Partner Program” a few months ago. Aside from the benefits offered by the program, more details have been released about how to apply and the eligibility requirements.
This program has the following requirements
- One million subscribers for a YouTube channel
- Consisting of content related to Free Fire at least 80 percent of the time
- Within the past 30 days Minimum of three million views
- Active engagement on social media
- Content that is engaging and non-offensive
- Dedicated to the gaming industry and professional
What are the steps to becoming a part of Free Fire Partner?
If a player is interested in joining the Free Fire Partner program, they should follow the steps below.
- First, content creators who want to participate in the Free Fire Partner Program should visit the FF.GARENA website.
- You can then press “Apply Now” (it will appear at the bottom right corner of the page when you scroll down).
- Then fill out the Google form as shown below in the image, where you will see the form and the required information.
- Then click on “Submit” at the end.
Imp Note: The application will appear with this message: “Partner Program Applications are no longer being accepted”. This might be an error, so please contact the form owner. Garena isn’t taking applications for the Free Fire Partner Program.
How Does the Free Fire Partner Program Benefit content creators?
Users are already aware of the Variety of Bonuses and Perks that they can receive when signing up for the program. Most people want the V Badge.
Partnering with a Game Provides These Benefits to Gamers
- Free Fire’s official social media accounts will feature the player.
- Ticket offers for esports events and competitions.
- Free Fireteam membership and access.
- You’ll get to access the Advanced Server.
- Player will get Diamonds, Awards, and Custom Rooms.
- There will also be special merchandise.
- There will be financial rewards for creators with more than five million subscribers and create at least 95 percent of their content related to Free Fire.
Q. What is the process for applying to the FF Partner Program in 2021?
First, it would be best to meet all of the eligibility requirements listed here. Based on your eligibility, you may apply to be a FF Partner.
Q. What are the costs for joining the Free Fire Partner Program?
No, there is no application or entry fee for the Partner Program.
Q. Once I submit my application, when will I know the results?
Free Fire Staff reviews each application individually and may take up to a week to process. The email or phone call will be sent to you once your application has been reviewed.
Q. Are Free Fire Partners open to anyone?
Any YouTuber with more than 1,00,000 subscribers and 80% Free Fire content within the last 30 days is eligible. Comment below if you have questions about FF Partner Program! We will try to reply as soon as we can.