There are a lot of reasons that someone may wish to create and use a Facebook poll, depending on their needs. Some people may be looking for information such as the most popular color in their office, what kind of music their friends prefer, or if they should get a new pet. With the ability to create a poll on Facebook, anyone with access to the platform can gather information from others and share it easily with them.
The following are the steps to create a Facebook poll:
Go to the Pages tab, then select your page from the list. Log into your Facebook account and find the Pages tab on the left-hand side of your screen.
Find the tab and click on it.
The “Editorial Tools” tab can be found on the Publishing Tools page. Click on it to get started.
You will be redirected to your desired Facebook Page once you have chosen the page you wish to create a Facebook poll for.
Find the Publishing Tools tab in the left-hand menu bar of your Facebook Page by clicking on the arrow.
Make sure you are on the Publishing Tools tab.
New post; click on Create Post.
Find the blue Create Post button at the top right of your screen after you have clicked on the Publishing Tools tab.
You can create a new post by clicking the Create Post button.
The ellipsis (three dots) must be clicked; then the Poll must be selected
After you click on the Create Post button, you will see a pop-up window appear in the middle of your screen.
You should click the ellipsis (three dots) button in the pop-up window.
Find the Poll option on the left side of the page after clicking on the ellipsis button.
Select the Poll option from the drop-down list.
For option 1, you should enter the question you want to ask, and for option 2,
you should enter the options you wish your Poll to have.
The time has come for you to create your own Facebook poll.
You can type out the question you wish to ask in the area where it says “Ask something…”.
The final step is creating the options your audience will choose from as answers to your Poll once you have written out the question you want to ask them.
Look for the option that says “Option 1” and “Option 2”.
You will need to fill in those boxes with the answer options you wish to provide your audience to answer the question.
Not. The answer options in the Poll are available from 3 to 25 characters long.
6. If you click on the “1 week” drop-down box under the Poll Options, you will be able to choose when you want the Poll to end
(examples: 1 day, one week, Custom).
If you have completed creating the question and answer options for your Poll, the next thing in line is to decide how long you want the Poll to run.
There is a default length of 1 week for Facebook polls.
If you feel that one week is the adequate time for your Poll, you may leave it at one week. You can choose from the other options to give your audience more time to answer your Poll question.
You have the option of choosing one day, one week, Never, or Custom for the time length.
7. Click on the Share Now button on the left side of the screen.
Firstly, congratulations! Now that you have completed your Poll, it is time to share it.
You’ll find the Share Now button at the bottom of the pop-up window once you’re ready to share your Facebook Poll.
To share your Facebook poll, click on the “Share Now” button.
On a Computer
- Log in to your account, and you will see your news feed there.
- Click on “Groups” in the left-hand column.
- You can click “+Create Group” to create a new group, or you can select the group you want to poll.
- Then click on the gray text that says “Write something” and then on the “Poll” tab that appears in the drop-down menu.
- You will write your content that reads “Ask something?” and then put in the various choices (questions, product options, etc.) in the spaces below.
- Click on “Poll Options” if you wish to allow people to add new choices or to vote on multiple options.
- Your Poll will be launched as soon as you click “Post.
- The three vertical stacked lines can be found in the bottom right corner of the Facebook page.
- By tapping on Groups, you will be able to select a group.
- Please click on the circled ellipsis (three dots) next to “Write something…” and select “Create a Poll.”
- Click on “Ask something…” and enter your question.
- Using the +Add a poll option, you can enter votes for your group members to vote on.
- Choose whether you want to “allow members to add options” or “allow people to choose multiple options” by tapping the gear icon.
- Click on the “Post” button.
How do I create a poll on Facebook Event 2020?
Here is how to create a poll on a Facebook Event:
- You can create a poll in the announcement box below the event description on your Facebook event page by clicking Create Poll.
- Important Note!
- Make sure to fill in a question or offer to vote.
- Ensure that your subscribers are given the choice of the variants you want them to pick from.
- Use the Add Option link to add as many options as you need.
Can you create a poll on Facebook 2021?
You can create a poll on Facebook by clicking on the “Create a Poll” tab at the top. Click on the options that will allow you to make the Poll.
Upon getting there, click on “Ask a question” and write what the survey will be about.
How do you see poll results on Facebook?
Here are the steps to view the results of your poll ad.
Then click View Charts under the campaign, ad set, or ad you have selected. You can then select the time range for your poll results. Choose either the Facebook Mobile News Feed or Instagram Stories option to see the results for each placement in the Interactivity Results section.